Smart Contracts for everybody
Will blockchain eliminate the need for lawyers?
In 2018 we experienced the scandal of the use of the data of millions of Facebook users without their authorization by Cambridge Analytica, the entry into force of the General Data Protection Regulation (GPDR) and the first large fine of € 400,000 for breach. The change towards the sovereign identity that is expected with the use of blockchain: our personal data will finally be ours and that represents a 180º turn in regards to the applicability of the GPDR.
As always, we give you practical examples, use cases and at the end of our course we reserve time especially for your questions.
If you want to know the answers to all these questions, join us in this event and join our community of technology enthusiasts at Imaguru Startup Hub.
Format – 3 days on-site course
Dates – various in Dec 2019 – Jan 2020, 3 hours daily 6-9 pm
Location – Imaguru, Madrid
Facilitators – Carlos Marchena
Language – English, Spanish
What you will learn
- The internet of value.
- We will review the history of blockchain, the main cases in which they are currently being used (finance, insurance, education, music, crowdfunding, journalism, traceability, citizen auditing, among others).
- Summary of cryptocurrency operations regulations. Country comparison chart.
- Smart contracts Are they smart contracts? What regulations guide the use of smart contracts in practice?
- Blockchain and data privacy. GPDR
- This workshop is aimed at lawyers and / or law graduates who want to familiarize themselves with the legal implications of blockchain and develop the skills to advise their clients.
- You will become confident with all blockchain and its implications in daily operations in the legal sphere.
You will get an official course certificate over a successful graduation from smart contract course at Imaguru
- Online learning resources
As well as printed materials, you’ll get online study guides, and practice questions.
- Opportunity to discuss your individual goals with our facilitator
You can still talk to our facilitator through email, and request a callback.
- Coffee, cookies, necessary equipment
During the course you will be provided with all you need to learn in a comfortable and engaging atmosphere of Imaguru Madrid
If you want to come with your car to Imaguru Madrid, we are happy to reserve for you the public parking near Casa De Campo, at Avenida de Portugal
- Discounts to all Imaguru courses in 2020
Head of Education Programs at Imaguru Madrid
Carlos has been the facilitator of Imaguru’s Madrid trainings since 2018. He has been resident at Google for Entrepreneurs Madrid and at IE Business School’s Area 31, where he obtained his Masters degree in 2005. Cofounder and Product Lead at GPLChain