Imaguru Madrid, located very close to Príncipe Pío and Puerta del Ángel, is a great alternative for remote working, events and meetings with comfort, security and the best technology at your disposal.
If you have planned to use our services, you can rest assured that you can reserve, pay and use the services through our website.
- Check our services and products here
- Pay online the required service
- Confirmation and details of the service will be sent to you by email.
You do not need to contact the reception. If you have any questions or queries you can contact us via WhatsApp
In Imaguru, in an area of 250 square meters, you can find a safe workplace in the open space, where the rule of a distance of 3 meters is observed.
Check options and book
At Imaguru Startup Hub Madrid, you can feel safe in separate work offices. Offices of various sizes are designed to work from 1 to 4 people, they also comply with the measures for the remote arrangement of desks. We have changed the seats so that there is space between the tables.
Check availability and book
Meeting and video conference room
The meeting room and videoconferences at Imaguru Startup Hub Madrid have everything necessary for safe use, including antiseptic treatment. Our instructions and remote communication minimize direct contact with the equipment. We treat the premises with antiseptics before and after each client.
Check availability and book
Sanitation of the premises
En Imaguru Startup Hub Madrid hemos adoptado las siguientes medidas de limpieza y desinfección, siguiendo las recomendaciones del Ministerio de Sanidad (Order SND / 458/2020, May 30,for the relaxation of certain national restrictions established after the declaration of the state alarm in application of phase 3 of the Plan for the transition towards a new normality.)
- All employees will wear disposable masks.
- Our coworkers will always have masks and hydroalcoholic gel at their disposal.
- We do not allow access to people who have obvious symptoms of respiratory illness and discomfort.
- Antiseptics are located at the entrance to Imaguru (as well as in public areas) and we recommend that everyone who enters the hub use them.
- Every hour, our employees clean common surfaces, workplaces, pens and other items with antiseptics and ventilate the room.
- Every day, a cleaning with antiseptics and a ventilation of the hub is performed.
All products are disposable, every hour all surfaces are treated with antiseptics.
Eating at Imaguru
We suggest using disposable tableware that is stored safely. All common areas are marked with spacers to keep their distance and we treat the surfaces of the room with antiseptics.
Indoor air quality control
We constantly measure the indoor air quality of the hub for the presence of harmful microbes and particles. This is done by the Djinn sensor. Djinn Sensor is a startup that enables indoor environmental monitoring to identify health risks while increasing productivity.
You will have all the Imaguru technological equipment at your disposal, we will prepare and treat them with antiseptics before and immediately after use.
Imaguru is a safe and comfortable alternative for remote work.