If you are excited and driven about scalability of sales, and if you like to reach the goals and be awarded. If you are aware of disruptive technology of blockchain, Imaguru has a great opportunity for you.
Who are we
Imaguru is a startup hub and innovation development center. We started our operations in Eastern Europe, Belarus, and today have a community of 10000 entrepreneurs, founders and corporate clients. Imaguru has a unique tech offer to startups helping them build their own tech products, enabling them to work smarter, develop faster and increase their chances of startup success. We also help corporates to get a sense of startup community, develop innovation and build disruptive products. Imaguru Blockchain Lab provides with education, meetups, outsourcing services for corporations and blockchain-powered startups. Imaguru Blockchain Lab is a blockchain knowledge center in Europe. We are launching a new space in Madrid. More information at imaguru.es
If you’re looking for a full time position. If you’re looking to work in a fast-paced environment that is constantly changing and never boring; where you’ll support smart, creative and inspiring individuals that are developing innovative tech products – keep reading.
The Blockchain Lab Business Development Manager position will responsible for identifying prospective clients, developing these prospects into actual clients and then deepening these client relations at the highest levels as a sales leader to provide revenue growth for the company.
- Generating Business Leads
- Generate leads through cold calling on the telephone, person-to-person meetings and networking with prospective and actual clients
- Work with prospective and current clients to identify additional business opportunities within their companies
- Network and participate in global professional networkings
- In-person follow up on leads received through general referrals, cross-selling, advertisements and inquiries
- Coordinate and assist in general sales activities, including conferences, advertising, public relations and others as directed
- Provide details on their weekly activities using CRM
- Ability to develop and leverage internal resources and relationships to close business.
- Develop monthly and quarterly account plans and action steps
- Ensure sales system/ CRM is updated in a real-time fashion with client information
- Additional responsibilities and expectations
- Work within budgets
- Responsible for all client meeting initiatives
- Lead all global sales initiatives
- Develop annual sales plans and reviews
- Develop and implement plans to achieve those goals
- Develop strong personal relationships with global customers
- Establish and maintain routine weekly contact with target customers
- Establish new contacts and new opportunities with a list of global prospects
- Successful new business development history (“hunter”) across multiple market segments, preferably technology and startups.
- The ability to call on upper management level clients through phone and in-person sales presentations
- The ability meeting sales goals and action plans and success achieving those goals.
- The ability to sell contracted services and global business.
- The ability to demonstrate a customer focused approach to problem solving and resolution skills.
- Solution based sales approach to a longer sales cycle.
- Extensive skill in development and delivery of sales presentations (Power Point)
- The ability to read, listen and communicate effectively in English, both verbally and written
- The ability to use CRM for tracking sales and account activity
- Proven success in a customer focused sales environment
- Strong innovation and experimentation skills.
- Willing to work remotely, and extended hours, including nights and weekends. Willing to travel.
- Spirits experience.
To apply – email your CV and covering letter with “Imaguru Blockchain Lab Business Development Manager” in the subject line to email@example.com
NO PHONE CALLS. If you call, we’ll assume you didn’t read the job specification carefully or can’t take direction.